There’s a rising star on the horizon of North Dakota’s political scene. Some of you might know him. His name is Raheem “Rocky” Williams, and his resume is impressive. Here’s some of it:
- He graduated from Florida International University in Miami, FL with an undergraduate degree in economics.
- Completed his Master’s in Financial Economics at the University of Detroit Mercy.
- Has served as a policy analyst with Reason Foundation’s Pension Integrity Project.
- Has written featured articles for Foundation for Economic Freedom (FEE).
- Founded “The Policy,” which provides a forum to discuss public policy dialogue, and hosts a radio show by the same name.
- Was recently hired on to write for The Forum.
- Serves as Chairman of District 21 for the North Dakota Republicans.
- And is Policy Director for the North Dakota Young Republicans.
According to his bio on FEE, his heroes are Thomas Sowell, Walter E. Williams, and Frederick Douglass. Not too shabby at all.
Raheem was on Point of View with Chris Berg last week to discuss Red Flag Laws and a recent string of events where his rights have been violated— by our very own government. I’ll post the interview below. His story is chilling.
According to Williams, not only has he been harassed while crossing the border, but the officer who recently questioned him even knew what guns he owns— without Raheem telling him. In other words, this is evidence of gun registration existing within the United States government. Unfortunately, the story doesn’t end there. In addition, he was also wrongfully denied the ability to purchase firearms earlier this year and was put on a Department of Homeland Security watchlist.
Aside from this appearance on Point of View, you can also watch video of him talking more about these things by clicking here and going to the 8:40 mark of yesterday’s episode of The Policy. Give it all a listen and see what you think.
PLEASE LIKE & SHARE!
Raheem Williams tells his story about being a FALSE FLAG and how the Govt is infringing on his 2nd Amendment rights, plus he shares his POV on red flag laws.
Posted by POVnow on Wednesday, September 4, 2019